From 03 December 2007 till 04 December 2007 Location: Riga, Latvia Organised by EAEA and NVL
The goal of the conference is to offer the following opportunities:
1. Come and learn in an international environment;
2. Identify and discuss the burning issues on Equal opportunities;
3. Disseminate achievements from projects, working groups
and networks, transfer ideas into new context.
The conference will address the field of equal opportunities
in the lifelong learning perspective and allow the participants to be active
and share their points of view during the open space conference. Leaders and
decision makers will be able to discuss policy issues and shape the recommendations
for further action.
Some of the KEYNOTES:
· How high is the threshold to learning?
- Fredrik Bjørkmann Johansen, learner, Norway
· Keynote by the Council of Europe, Ms Olöf
Olafsdottir, Head of Department, Directorate General IV Education, Culture and
Heritage, Youth and Sport
· Keynote by UNESCO, Ms Bettina Bochynek,
programme specialist, UNESCO Institute for Lifelong Learning