On behalf of the organising committee, it is our pleasure to invite you to the IEEE International Conference
on Technology Enhanced Education: ICTEE 2012, India's first IEEE
Education Society conference, to be held at Amrita University, in
Kerala, India, from January 3-5, 2012. The mission of ICTEE 2012 is to
provide an international forum for discussion and dissemination of
recent innovations in the use of technology in education at both higher
education and K-12 levels.
The theme of this conference is Educational Technology
for Societal Benefit. This theme reflects the technological development
occurring in the region and indeed worldwide, and the role of innovation
in the sustainable application of technology in education. We will
involve highly reputed faculty and researchers from Amrita University as
well as from top American, Indian and European Universities in the
paper review process and in conference presentations.
We invite participation and contribution of original research in topics including:
- Adaptive and Personalized Educational systems.
- Virtual and Remote Labs, Virtual Learning Environment.
- Haptics in Education.
- Advanced learning technologies for differently abled learners.
- Information Retrieval and Visualisation Methods for Learning.
- Data Mining, Text Mining, and Web Mining in education.
- Peer-to-Peer Learning Applications.
- Architecture of Context Aware Learning Technology Systems.
- Mobile Learning Applications.
- Computer-supported Collaborative Learning (CSCL) Technologies.
- Web 2.0 and Social computing for learning.
We look forward to your presence at the ICTEE 2012 at Amritapuri, in "God's Own Country," Kerala, India.