The Fourth International Conference on Mobile, Hybrid, and On-line Learning. The conference focuses on the latest trends in e-learning and also on the latest IT technology alternatives. January 30 - February 4, 2012 - Valencia, Spain
The conference focuses on the latest trends in e-learning and also on
the latest IT technology alternatives that are poised to become
mainstream strategies in the near future and will influence the
e-learning environment. Ubiquitous systems proliferate quickly due to
the latest achievements in the industry of telecommunications,
electronics, wireless, and economical globalization.
All tracks/topics are open to both research and industry contributions.
- Learning-oriented devices and networks
- Learning-oriented technologies
- Tools and platforms
- On-line learning
- Mobile learning, teaching, and training
- Hybrid learning - Challenging technical aspects
- Assessing eL&mL
- Education in developing regions