The Programme Committee for the mLearn 2010 has issued a Call for Papers for the 9th International Conference in Mobile Learning.The main conference themes will focus around the 'Future of Mobile and Contextual Learning'.
The conference which is being organised by the University of Malta in collaboration with IAmLearn - the Association for Mobile Learning, and the Valletta Local Council is designed to appeal to a wide range of audiences interested in enhancing learning, designing content and developing systems for mobile devices.
Please forward to colleagues who might be interested in submitting their research work for review.
Submission of Peer-reviewed papers: 11th June 2010
Posters/Demos: 15th September 2010
Notification to Authors: 30th July 2010
Topics of Interest
- mLearning strategies in educational institutions, corporations and government;
- mLearning: theory, design and pedagogy;
- Emerging mobile technologies and applications;
- Tools, technologies and platforms for mLearning;
- Informal and lifelong learning using mobile devices;
- Future trends in mLearning;
- Mobile game based learning;
- Quality standards in mLearning;
- mLearning and mTraining;
- Mobile Web2.0 applications for learning;
- Adaptive mobile learning environments;
- Virtual campus and eLearning;
- Mobile Remote and virtual laboratories.
- mGovernment in Education;
- Training for m-Business.
- Full papers
- Short Papers
- Discussion Panels
Other opportunities to participate
- Run a workshop or tutorial (These do not need published paper. Proposals should clearly indicate topic, background knowledge expected of participants, objectives and accompanying info and experience of instructor/presenter)
- Exhibit at the mLearn2010 (projects, products and developments)
The proceedings will be published both in hard copy and on CD with ISBN.
Best peer reviewed papers will be published in selected journals.