ICELW 2009 Call for Proposals - The International Conference on E-learning in the Workplace
ICELW 2009 - The International Conference on E-learning in the
Workplace June 10th-12th, 2009, Teachers College, Columbia University, New York, NY www.icelw.org email@example.com
ICELW is an international conference focused specifically on
e-learning in the workplace. With researchers and practitioners
coming from around the globe--and from both university and business
backgrounds--the ICELW community works to improve online learning so
it makes a measurable difference in workplace performance and
By uniting the corporate and academic worlds, ICELW is creating a new
synergy--one with the unique capability to realize the vast potential
e-learning in business, industry, and government.
Call for Presentations, Papers, and Ideas Deadline: December 15, 2008.
Who Should Present or Participate?
ICELW welcomes anyone with a background or interest in e-learning in
workplace, including researchers, consultants, and corporate trainers,
managers, and directors.
Conference Topics: ICELW is seeking proposals covering a
wide range of topics relating to e-learning in the workplace,
- Online training methodologies (simulations, case-based learning,
- Performance support systems
- Mobile learning
- E-learning design and usability
- Strategies for implementing e-learning
- Authoring tools and Learning Content Management Systems (LCMSs)
- E-learning evaluation
- Studies of e-learning in practice
- E-learning project management
- The use of virtual worlds in e-learning
- Communities of practice
- Other pertinent topics from the ICELW community
The conference plans to use a variety of engaging
convey knowledge and show application, such as presentations, panel
discussions, demonstrations, and brainstorming sessions.