TELEARC is a non-profit association, governed by the French law of July 1st, 1901, relative to the association contract.
The legal name of this association is "Technology Enhanced Learning European Advanced Research Consortium".
The Association pursues the following objectives:
- Contribute to the shaping of scientific evolution of technology enhanced learning
- Strengthen the scientific collaborations between research teams and foster integration of European research teams in the field of technology enhanced learning
- Promote the excellence of European research in the area of technology enhanced learning
- Raise awareness in the area toward the scientific community, policy-makers and the general public
The Association will therefore:
- Encourage the diffusion and exploitation of its skills by promoting the participation of its Members in national and international research projects,
- Foster the development of learning communities gathering people involved in the different research disciplines linked to technology enhanced learning,
- Provide a forum for informal discussions between funding agencies, policy-makers, industry, users and the research community and offer policy advocacy at a European level,
- Create, promote and implement education and training activities, notably conferences, seminars, and workshops
- Develop collaborations with users of technology enhanced learning
- Develop international cooperation with other stakeholders in the area of technology enhanced learning
The main research topics on which the activities of the Association are based, concern any issue or question relevant to technology enhanced learning, including system design, implementation, use and deployment.
Bylaws of the Association (in French) Statuts