On 31 January 2008 Location: publication in journal The journal arises from a growing awareness of the need to develop research and reflection on the impact, effects and nature of technology use and, as such, is intended to be a genuinely cross-disciplinary forum.
The journal is a publication of the CKBG, an organisation that boasts of a wide reputation within Italy, in addition to a variety of co-operative alliances at international level (read more on the website:
Accepted articles may concern research, reviews, educational experiences and practices, theory on topics such as::
• theories and models on the use of new technologies in training contexts;
• online training environments;
• learning models on the net;
• distance learning, e-learning, blended e-learning;
• analysis protocols for web forum interactions;
• and for more topics, please visit the website below.
NORMS, WHO TO CONTACT AND DEADLINE:
Articles in Italian, English, and French will be accepted.
Manuscripts should follow the APA style.
Full manuscripts should be sent to the following email address: qwerty[AT]progedit[DOT]com
Submissions for 2008 are required by 31st January 2008,
however manuscripts and proposals for special issues are welcomed throughout
For more information, please visit the following website: