Wednesday, May the 22nd 2013 - Kaleidoscope © 2003-2007
News & Events
For PhD students
Supported by the European Community under the Information Society Technologies priority of the 6th Framework Programme
Submission deadlines :
NLC, Sixth International Conference on Networked Learning
On 17 September 2007
This conference takes place
5/6 May, 2008 in Halkidiki, Greece,.
· Social Networking in Networked Learning
· Designing Learning Spaces
· Ubiquitous Learning
· Embedding Networked Learning in Institutions: Policy & Practice
· Networked Lifelong Learning
· Learner¹s & Teacher¹s Experiences
· Methodologies for Researching Networked Learning
· Learning Theories and Processes
We invite proposals of the following kind addressing conference themes:
1. Symposia: 1.5 hours - You convene, organise and invite 3/4 participants to present papers on a chosen theme
2. Individual research papers, and papers critically examining conceptual issues
3. Posters and research in progress
Extended abstracts of 1000 words plus references due by 17th September 2007. Send to email@example.com. Full details on web site.
Professor Diana Laurillard, London Knowledge Lab, Institute of Education
Charalambos Vrasidas, Associate Professor of Learning Technologies at the School of Education at Intercollege.
Yannis Dimitriadis, Associate Professor, Director of the GSIC/EMIC group, School of Telecommunications Engineering,University of Valladolid, Spain
DATES OF THE CONFERENCE: The conference will run over two full days: from 9am Monday 5th May to 5pm on Tuesday 6th May (followed by Conference Dinner)
DATE FOR SUBMITTING ABSTRACTS OF PROPOSALS We must receive proposal abstracts (1000 words) by MONDAY 17th September, 2007. You will be informed of acceptance of your proposal by 22nd October 2007.
DATE FOR SUBMITTING FULL COPY OF ACCEPTED PAPERS We must receive full copy of accepted papers by Monday 11th January 2008 in order to include them in the Conference Proceedings.
Full details of the Conference and the Call for Proposals may be obtained at:
Lancaster University with Technological Educational Institute of Thessaloniki and University of Piraeus.
back to display